is now available for the public review!
which are semi-automatically parallelized by a special server
and executed by a number of networked clients - OPUs (Object Processing Units).
By now this Project is in early alpha stage, but you can review some prebuilt
examples, which you can experiment with. I'd be glad to receive your feedback on your
experience with the Project, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Eventis 1.1.0 is out!
"Eventis" Cloud Business Calendar
is a multi-user multi-database Calendar and Scheduler application, designed for
small and medium enterprises that make appointments by time slots for their clients'
visits. This application also includes mini-CRM subsystem, which gives the possibility
to manage clients, make invoices and track payments.
You may find more information about Eventis
on the Eventis home page.
Start using Eventis by clicking the buttons below.
Click the left button for a PC version, and the right button for Android version.
** Warning! This application designed for PC and tablets with screen sizes not less than 7".
However, it's still possible to use this app on smartphones, but only in appointment
preview mode, because input dialogs in the system usually don't fit into small
phone screens. It is also recommended to use a small-sized stylus and external
keyboard for better user experience.
3. TROLIS 5 is released!
A new version of TROLIS - ticket reservation system for ferry lines and cruises
- now is available for production installations. It has a brand new architectural design,
modularity, tabbed interface, new look and feel and many new extended features, comparing
to older versions. Here are some of new features and functions of TROLIS 5 in details:
- Brand new system architecture and interface design. The system now is 100% Web Application,
which means that it can be run in any operating system on any platform (including mobile devices).
- Modularity. All system components are divided into modules, which can be run in a number
of separate tabs simultaneously.
- Tabbed interface. TROLIS 5 system works as a one-screen application and uses
tabs for running each module or component reusing the same page space.
- Simple chat interface is available for communication between users and agencies
inside the system.
- Booking: Now you can have unlimited number of routes in the booking.
- New - trip type. You can book not only ferry tickets, but also buses, hotels, flights and trains.
- With the little of changes it is possible to book any reservable things, like
conference rooms, medical and health procedures, etc.
- Tariffs: One new dimension of tariffs is available - profiles. You can set promotions or
discount tariffs for some limited time before departures.
- Allotments: It is possible to set up your own allotment for third party ferries offline reservations.
- CRM functionality: clients database, invoices, payments and their interrelations.
Click on the picture below and try to work with real-time DEMO we provided for you.